Prolong the lifespan of your Pillar Scent Diffuser
How does Pillar Scent Diffuser work?
Using no heat or water, Hone Aroma diffusers preserves the therapeutic properties of our fragrance oils without altering their smell. Pillar Scent Diffuser uses cold air diffusion, which creates a consistent and subtle scenting without any highs or lows.
By using high amounts of cold filtered air together with air pressure to diffuse oils into a dry mist of nanoparticles. These nano particles can be 1/10th the size of a humidifier particle, ensuring further scent throw.
Every 1 to 2 Months Cleaning
To ensure optimal scenting performance, your Pillar Scent Diffuser should be cleaned every couple of months. By doing regular cleaning, it prevents oil residue from clogging up inside your machine or at the mouth of the machine. After a thorough cleaning, you will notice the strength of your aroma increases to fill your home more evenly.
To prevent oil and dust build up at the top of the machine, gently wipe away any dust or oil from the top mouth opening with a damp cloth. Doing so improves how well the fragrance mist will disperse throughout your home.
Inside cleaning is required once every 2 months. This prevents clogging as the diffuser also sucks up tiny dirt particles from the air. These dirt particles may cause clogging after prolonged use.
1. Unplug the device from the wall outlet and keep the diffuser in an upright position.
2. Fill the empty oil bottle that came with your diffuser with 1/4 inch of rubbing alcohol. Screw back the alcohol-filled bottle into the diffuser.
3. Turn on and run the diffuser for 15 minutes to ensure the alcohol can filter through the whole device.
4. Wipe the device with a damp cloth to remove oil stains and fingerprints. Avoid using any harsh or abrasive cleaning products.
5. Remove the alcohol-filled bottle, insert the Hone Aroma Premium Concentrate Fragrance Oil of your choice, reconnect both halves of the diffuser and plug it into the wall outlet. You’re ready to begin scenting!
Most diffusers and humidifiers use water which will harbor bacteria and mold growth. This diffusion method, when not properly cleaned, creates optimal conditions for the growth of mold spores, which are not only bad for indoor air quality but also your health. These humidifiers may seem worth for it's price range of $10 to $50, but it is dangerous in the long run.
Our oil blends are made from the finest plant-derived essences and pure essential oils. They are 100% Non-Toxic and Hypoallergenic, having anti-bacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties. 100% Free of all Parabens, Formaldehyde, Color Additives, Synthetic Dyes, and Preservatives.